Download Torrents on iPad without Jailbreak: The very first question that pops in the mind of every Apple gadget user is – ‘Should I jailbreak it?’
Jailbreaking is a violation of terms and conditions that you agreed to, in order to continue using your Apple iOS device. A jailbroken device not only enters the black list of Apple store, where any repair of your device becomes forbidden, but it also invites certain errors which become impossible to resolve. Restoring a jailbroken device is never so easy.
Users jailbreak their iOS devices to smoothly run certain software which might not be compatible with the hardware of Apple gadgets. The hardware and software of Apple devices are designed to work in sync with each other and in worst case scenario, it either starts to hang, or simply becomes dead.
After jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad, you are entirely on your own, as Apple will rescind your access to any service and the warranty becomes null and void.
Jailbreaking allows you to download applications and software which are not approved by Apple. Torrents are the best way to share and download heavy files, even with a low-speed internet connection.
There are many applications on Android which support Torrent download, but Apple has outlawed the entry of any such apps into the Apple Store. However for iOS users, there exists an app named Cydia, which appears only on the jailbroken devices.
But what if you want to download the torrents but do not wish to jailbreak your device?
There are simple solutions even for that.
How to Download Torrents on iPad without Jailbreak
Download Torrents on iPad – By using ZBIGZ Website:
Two basics are needed for it. One is iDownloader which you can install from Apple store at the drop of the hat, and other is figuring out a torrent website which is not banned and works fine.
1) Open the iDownloader in your iPad and open the browser in the iDownloader.
2) Go to your required torrent downloading website (like www.kat.cr or www.torrentdownloads.me or www.torrentz.eu, make sure that the website is working).
3) Press the ‘Download Torrent’ button for a few seconds, and you will get three options –
Open, Copy, and Cancel.
4) Click on ‘Copy’ and the torrent link will be copied to your dashboard.
5) Now paste this link in a website – www.zbigz.com. This website will create a download link for your torrent file.
6) Click on the download button in ‘down arrow’ shape, and you will again get three options, to download, open or copy the file.
7) This time, click on ‘download’ button, or you can also click on the ‘upward arrow’ at the bottom of iDownloader app.
8) The downloaded file will be stored in iDownloader app.
Download Torrents on iPad – By using Safari Browser:
You can also directly download the torrents into your iPad using the Safari browser as well.
–> Simply go to the working torrent websites, and download them conventionally as you do from your laptop or any Android device.
–> But in the case of newer iOS updates, specifically the recently released iOS 11, it might not work. Although you can stream the torrent links for sure and watch the movies or TV series easily, if you can’t download them!
So, jailbreaking a device might not be the best option especially when you can work around it without wandering into any illegal scuffle.